The LencoBearing comes complete with a ruby bearing ball and a thrust-plate machined out of a special quality, high resistant synthetic with an ultra low friction coefficient and a thickness of 5 mm., Audio Creative bearing oil and new felt ring. It fits all Lenco L-type record players.
This Lenco upgrade offers a much stiffer construction that minimises resonances. The LencoBearing and bearing Shaft are made to very close tolerances. Better than the original Lenco. The bearing bushings are made of self-lubricating sintered bronze. The bearing shaft is made of hardened steel and polished to the desired tolerance. A good bearing ensures a more precise playback, with an open and detailed sound image. Due to its narrow construction and tolerance, the bearing provides less noise between sound passages. How to install the bearing and motor springs you can check on the Lenco instruction page.
What is in the package:
- Complete LencoBearing including a new High Grade Shaft.
- Shaft with extended 18 mm. nose
- Ruby Bearing Ball
- High quality special polymeer 5 mm.Thrust Plate (no POM!)
- Stainless Mounting screws
- 1 set Lenco Motor Springs
- Fully assembled, Plug & Play and ready to replace the original Lenco bearing