What is in the package:
- Complete LencoBearing including a new High Grade Shaft.
- Shaft with extended 18 mm. nose
- Ruby Bearing Ball
- High quality special polymeer 5 mm.Thrust Plate (no POM!)
- Stainless Mounting screws
- 1 set Lenco Motor Springs
- Fully assembled, Plug & Play and ready to replace the original Lenco bearing
Replacing a bearing and/or idler wheel may take some time to work properly because a run-in period is required before the parts fully adapt to conditions. During the run-in period, the parts may make some noise and the performance may differ slightly from the expected performance. This is because the parts have yet to commit and “set” themselves. Over time, however, the parts will start to work more smoothly and deliver the desired performance. Therefore, it is important to be patient during the run-in period.